One of the Most Beautiful Places in the World...

Apart from home (which is on a rural farm in Ireland), Mykonos is one of the most beautiful places I have visited. I love the white washed buildings with the pastel blues, greens and pinks. The azure blue skies and aqua coloured ocean adds further to the charm. The old churches and windmills are so pretty juxtaposed with the low buildings and blue skies and hilly terrain beyond. It is so clean, tidy, bright and relaxing. The cafes and bars are stylish and everything looks so good in white. I fell in love with Mykonos and hopefully some day I will get a chance to visit again.....

What is the most beautiful place you have visited? Is there one place that will always be in your memories for its beauty and uniqueness?



2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. And it looks like a wonderful place! I think Venice is my most beautiful place.
    Carly
    X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts