Decorating our guest bedroom

I am not sure if I have shown you some photographs of one of our guest bedrooms which is still a work in progress. We are in our home six years but never had any furniture in this room until before Christmas when we had family staying over. I do have another guest bedroom fully decorated but hadn't bothered with this one until now. It was about time too after six years! I need to add some finishing touches like pictures/wall art, perhaps a radiator cover as it looks awful in these photographs. I would also like some prints for the bedside tables as the current ones with the birds don't match the decor. If you have any suggestions for me, I would love to hear from you as I really don't know what type of pictures/wall art to get that will tie in with other bedclothes I have. To see some more images of my home, take a look at my instagram






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts